Last modified: July 22, 2022
Advanced Structural Analysis, LLC (“Adstran” or ”We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit one of our webpages (collectively, our “Website”), while using our software, and/or while interacting with us in connection with support, maintenance, or use of our software, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On our Website.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Adstran.
· Through the Adstran software you download from our Website.
· In support/maintenance interactions.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means.
· Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through our Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or telephone number (“personal information”).
· That is about how you use or plan to use the Adstran software.
· About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners, such as data processing providers used in connection with your making of payments.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, etc. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website, and order fulfillments.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
· Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Support Interactions and Information You Provide
In the course of providing you with support, training, etc. related to the use of our software that you download from our Website, we may ask you to share input data, output data, and/or details of how the software is operating at your end. For example, you might contact us to better understand how to use the software with particular exemplary structural elements and in the process disclose to us some structural element details and how you are using our software.
We would not intentionally use the information you provide in a support interaction for purposes other than providing you with the support you requested. However, we would prefer that you consider whether the information you provide is highly confidential and whether that information is the confidential information of third parties that you are obligated to keep confidential. In many cases, we would be able to provide you with the support and training you need without you having to disclose to us structural elements or other information that might be highly confidential.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Adstran’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Adstran about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Adstran, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Promotional Offers from Adstran. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Adstran to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (e.g., the order form or registration form, or at any other time by logging into your account with our Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Adstran as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Website and visiting your account profile page.
Your State Privacy Rights
To learn more about consumer privacy rights in other states and how to exercise them, visit STATE PRIVACY NOTICES.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
· Confirm whether we process their personal information.
· Access and delete certain personal information.
· Data portability.
· Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
· Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose.
· Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. However, we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of our Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
1111 S Grand Ave, #907, Los Angeles, California, 90015.